Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Week off from work

Rest and relaxation for the week. I just what to say it about time. I been away from my BLOG for a good time now. It been a good year up to this time. My Christmas was quite after 8:00a.m. I went downtown Starbuck's for a quite coffee and some bible reading. First person needed to sit across me to drink her coffee and read her paper. In the end she left to find out there a person who could not stop talking. Why!!! That my quit time. After ten minute I when on home.

I was going reading over some of the chapter of the bible. I remember that I need to find out why Noah's son Canaan as a servant to his brothers.

Because: From The New Oxford Annotated Bible with New Revised Standard Version with the Apocrypha.
Cused be Canaan! Some maintain that Ham's son was to be punished because of his father's sin, restricts such punishment to "those who hate me." This account of Noah's curing and blessing of his sons is addressed to Israel. Most likely it is for this reason that Canaan is here singled out from Ham's descendants as the object of Noah's curse. Israel would experience fishthand the depth of Canaanite sin and the harshcame to be fulfilled in the exprience of this segment of Ham's descendants.

To be cantue:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home